Web Software Testing Analyst
Do you enjoy learning new software and working with the latest technologies? Do you understand web technologies but want more people interaction than just sitting and coding all day? Are you looking for a position with a fast-growing web development company in the Hartford area? Come and build a solid foundation for your career at finalsite by joining our Quality Assurance team, where you will be challenged to expand your knowledge base and learn our comprehensive web software offerings from the inside out in a friendly, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Work under a team lead to perform in-depth, Black Box, quality assurance testing of software updates and new releases.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to create project test plans.
- Report and track defects resulting from the test effort.
- Interact with analysts from our Support and Development departments.
- Career growth opportunities available.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 1–3 years experience testing software.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills in a client/server and web based environment.
- Able to quickly learn new software and manually execute test scripts to validate functionality.
- Detail-oriented, with the intelligence, persistence, and creativity to appropriately and thoroughly test software.
- Able to think like an end-user and critically evaluate software features and user interface to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Able to clearly articulate complex problems or instructions in written and oral communications.
- Possess a commitment to quality, service, and integrity.
- Organizational skills required to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit a positive attitude, sense of humor, and desire to be a part of a winning team.
Send us your resume @ Kathy.Venezia@finalsite.com